Advantages that speak for themselves.
- Underfloor heatings have a low use of energy due to their low flow temperature.
- Combined with a ceramic floor covering the energy saving increases significantly to up to 30% owing to the radiant heat and the lower thermal resistance.
Source: Bundesverband Flächenheizungen und Flächenkühlungen e.V
Cooling and heating
- Panel heatings with water system allow active heating and cooling of the room.
- Moreover, combined with a ceramic floor covering a passive cooling of the room in summer and storing the warmth of the sun in winter is possible.
Healthy living and heating
- With panel heatings there is less heat/air circulation in the room and thus less pollution by dust particles and allergens.
- Fewer house dust mites and less fungal spores with an underfloor heating due to missing humidity as the basis of their lives.
- The warmth of underfloor heatings is by two thirds emitted in the form of radiation rather than directly heating the air. Radiant heat is the transfer of heat by electromagnetic waves, similar to a tiled stove. Radiant heat of ceramic tiles creates a pleasant room atmosphere.
- Floor coverings made of ceramic tiles do not emit harmful substances. Ceramic tiling is solvent-free and does not set free volatile organic compounds (VOC) which may trigger malaise and diseases.
- Due to construction airtightness and low air change in buildings are increasing. This may lead to contamination concentration. Floor coverings like ceramic tiles are thus particularly suitable for healthy energy saving.
More information on: